After the success of the last Retreat, it is time to run one again. This is not the usual Yoga and Meditation Retreat.
The retreat will be held at The Beautiful promised land in Bellingen.
The following activities will be offered daily;
* Yin and Vinyasa yoga classes daily with two teachers
* Restorative and Yoga Nidra classes
* Creative process groups run by the very talented Trish Darke from find.collect.createworkshops (Check her out on instagram and Facebook)
* Massages with the incredibly gentle and intuitive Zoe Waller from Nature and Nuture on Facebook.
* Tarot, crystal and mediumship with Kate Schubert
* Swimming at the fresh water hole across the road from the venue or in the pool
* Meditation sittings, including silence from after dinner to after breakfast to maximise transformational processes.
* Medicine walks with the amazing and knowledgeable, Lewin de la Motte from Natural Connections.
* The DOTS program – a specific program run over the four days to support the heightened awareness that the somatic and meditation practices bring. Facilitated by Rez Doaie and Kate Schubert.
There will be 6 vegetarian/vegan meals using local, fresh organic ingredients. Our famous RAW desserts will also be on offer.
*1st option: Price includes kitchenette,lounge room, bathroom, full private outdoor spa and two single beds or 1 king bed.The cabin is $1000 per person unless booking for 2 people. Price is 1,600 for 2 people wanting to share. SOLD OUT for June retreat.
*2nd option: Price includes 1 room in the main architecturally designed house. Only 3 available. King sized bed and shared bathroom – $850
*3rd Option: Price includes shared Belle tent. Bedding not supplied – $550
*4th Option: Locals price, $400 for the 4 days, no accomodation included.
5th Option: Locals price $250 for weekend, no accomodation included.
Accomodation is at the luxury Aniseed Apartments. 3 nights and 4 days.
Our next retreat will be held in November.