Nestled deep in the heart of Bellingen’s Promise Land, the ‘Black Cockatoo’ Retreat space is a healing sanctuary surrounded by lush, verdant rainforest and misty mountains. Overlooked by the iconic ‘Old man Dreaming,’ this harmonious land bares witness to the elements, including fresh water, the stars and subtropical terrain.
This retreat expands in to transformational soul work and embodiment practice’s such as Yoga and Meditation.
The Next November retreat will offer the CTD Coaching program, designed three years ago by Kate Schubert and Reza Doaie.
The November Retreat will offer the opportunity to engage in daily;
- Yoga & guided embodied practices
- Creative pursuit/workshops to support further regulation, fun and spontaneity.
- Journaling with Annette Gurr
- Sacred Drumming and Tarot circle
- Connect the dots soul coaching program (2 hour workshops each day)
- Mindful and locally produced vegetarian/vegan meals by Claudia Cartillone of Sunshine soul foods.
- Bush walks
- Massages with Zoe Waller https://www.natureandnurture.com.au
- Reiki or Spiritual reading with Kate Schubert (Connect the dots Founder)