Nestled deep in the heart of Bellingen’s Promise Land, the ‘Black Cockatoo’ Retreat is a healing sanctuary surrounded by lush, verdant rainforest and misty mountains. Overlooked by the iconic ‘Old man Dreaming,’ this harmonious land bares witness to the elements, including fresh water, the stars and subtropical terrain.
A wonderful way to nourish yourself in the New Year, Kate has created this retreat as a safe space for women to authentically connect to themselves, others and the infinite. An accepting and inclusive environment where women can support each other, express freely, be creative, shed the layers and let go in harmony with the natural rhythm and cycles of nature and the elements.
Join Kate, from the 12th – 14th April, 2019 in beautiful Bellingen for a weekend of yoga, meditation, women’s circle, wholesome food, nature, sacred space, creativity and sound. Come dedicate time for rest, relaxation, self care and reflection.
The April Women’s Retreat will offer the opportunity to engage in daily;
- Yoga & guided embodied practices
- Vedic and Buddhist Meditation
- Creative pursuit/workshops to support further regulation, fun and spontaneity
- Sacred Drumming and Tarot circle
- Art workshop with Patty Gajaschi (http://www.pattygajaschi.com
- Mindful and locally produced vegetarian/vegan meals
- Massages with Zoe Waller https://www.natureandnurture.com.au
- Reiki treatments with Kate Schubert (Connect the dots Founder)
- Clairsentient/clairvoyant reading with Kate Schubert ( Connect the dots founder)
Invest in YOU
Payment plan available (please inquire if need)
FULL: $600 pp twin share or $775 single share includes:
- Accommodation – 3 days
- all meals & refreshments
$200 deposit to reserve your place
LOCALS: $225 pp (does NOT include accommodation)
$100 deposit to reserve your place
BOOKINGS & ENQUIRIES: Contact email@example.com