We recommend you use our online booking system or mobile phone app to pre-book your classes & events.
Please read the following information carefully
Your Teacher should be informed before the class of any injury, illness, surgery or pregnancy. Yoga is safe and beneficial when practiced conscientiously and consciously. Every possible care will be taken by your teacher to ensure your well-being and safety, but your teacher cannot be held responsible for improper practice at any time. As a student of yoga, it is important that you realise your responsibility to yourself, therefore it is necessary to agree to the following.
I understand that the instructions given throughout the classes are intended only as a guide. It is, therefore, my own responsibility to adjust my practice according to my limitations to ensure that no personal injury occurs. I hereby declare that I take full responsibility for myself during the classes.
- Classes – Cancellations must be made a minimum of 2 hours prior to class otherwise full rate will be charged
- Courses, Workshops and Consultations – Cancellations must be made 24 hours prior to Workshop or Course commencement otherwise full rate will be charged.
TO CANCEL: Cancellations will not be accepted over the phone or via email. Please use the website, log into your account or the Wellness Living app.
Please Note all Expiry Dates on your purchases.
Return / Refund:
- Please choose carefully as all sales and payments are final.
- We do not refund or transfer unused credit for change of mind or circumstance
All information will be kept private and confidential.
- In the event that you are unable to attend your pre-booked class, cancellations must be made via the mobile phone booking app or online from your desktop (same login details).
- Clients must cancel a minimum of 2 hours before a scheduled session, to avoid incurring a no-show penalty.
- In order for students on the waitlist to receive a notification that space has become available, cancellations can only be accepted via the mobile phone app or online. Therefore we cannot accept cancellations over the phone or via email.
Holidays – Members can request to place their pass or membership on hold for a minimum of two weeks and up to a maximum of six weeks.
Injury/Illness – Members can request to place their membership on hold for severe injuries/illnesses. In most other cases we will be able to work with you in class by providing modifications.
Please contact us before the expiry of the pass
If your pass expires we reserve the right not to extend.